Namaste / Welcome
Our main goal here at Creative Hand Nepal is to provide our customers with High Quality Unique Handmade Nepalese Handicraft at Affordable Prices. We are able to provide you with Great Prices by cutting out the middle man and dealing directly with the artisan's themselves. So essentially, by buying from us you are promoting a Better Quality of Life for Artisans whom depend on selling their work to provide for their families.
Wholesale Membership Benefits:
- We are happy to offer you the chance to establish a free wholesale membership .
- we will establish your own membership account, from which you can make future orders at wholesale prices.
- After your membership is activated , you can order products directly from Creative Hand Nepal's by using either their web site, or by Email.
- A large and growing trained workforce of genuine crafts people at your disposal.
Excellence in design and production.
- Direct dialog with us and sales to you No middlemen, agents and trading companies.
Flexibility in making new products to your own designs, made-to-order work is most welcome.
- You can purchase any product at wholesale As an extra benefit, though not required, a wholesale membership permits you to sell products at retail, to make a profit.
Benefits of Handmade :
- No animal was ever harmed to make these items.
Good for the environment.
- Each one is totally unique, many are totally handmade.
- Made by Grass Root Artisans
- Durable enough to be used a long time.
- Collect them all.
Advantages in importing goods from Nepal :
As Nepal belongs to the 'Least Developed Countries', here are special import duty privileges. No import duties for goods made in Nepal in most of the developed countries (like Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden , United Kingdom Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Belarus, Bulgaria, Russian Federation, European Union: Belgium, Czech , Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Spain, France, And Ireland, ) to export. No quotas required for Nepalese garment and handicraft products in those countries. As Nepal belongs to the 'Least Developed Countries', there are special import duty privileges:
- The GSP (Generalized System of Preferences) certificate of origin 'Form A'.
- There are no import duties for goods made in Nepal in most of the developed countries.
- There are no quotas required for Nepalese knitted products in those countries.